- Data subject means any natural person who uses, has used, has expressed an intention to use or is in any other way connected with the services provided by MKF.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing is any operation performed on Personal Data (including collection, recording, storage, modification, granting of access, submission of requests, transmission, etc.).
- MKF is UAB MKF, legal entity code, 302882820, address Aukštaičių str. 10-139, Vilnius, Lithuania,
Categories of personal data, purposes and basis of processing
MKF processes Personal Data only in accordance with the requirements of legal acts regulating the processing of personal data. MKF usually processes Personal Data in order to enter into agreements and ensure their execution. Personal data may be processed on the basis of consent, for example for direct marketing purposes. MKF also processes Personal Data in fulfillment of legal obligations and on the basis of a legitimate interest (only if the interests of the Data Subject do not prevail).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be obtained directly from the Data Subject, from the Data Subject’s activities through its services and from external sources and other third parties (eg partners, registries, etc.).
Recipients of personal data
Personal data may be transferred to recipients, such as:
- State institutions and bodies, other persons performing the functions assigned to them by law;
- MKF to authorized data processors, such as marketing entities, IT service providers and other authorized parties. In such cases, MKF shall take the necessary measures to ensure that such processors process Personal Data in accordance with MKF’s instructions and applicable legislation and shall require the implementation of appropriate Personal Data Security Measures;
It is important for MKF to protect your Personal Data. MKF ensures the confidentiality of Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of applicable legislation and the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, accidental loss, alteration or destruction or other unlawful processing.
Geographical area of processing
Personal data are normally processed within the European Union / European Economic Area (EU / EEA), but may be transferred and processed outside the EU / EEA in cases provided for by law.
Personal data shall be processed for no longer than is necessary. The retention period of personal data is defined according to the nature of the concluded contracts, the legitimate interest of MKF or the requirements of legal acts (for example, regulating the term of archiving, etc.).
YOUR rights as a data subject
You have the right to:
- receive information on whether MKF processes your Personal Data and, if so, access them;
- request the correction of your Personal Data if it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- not consent to the processing of your Personal Data. This right shall not apply if the Personal Data is processed for legitimate reasons which are beyond the interests of the Data Subject;
- withdraw consent (for example, for the processing of data for direct marketing purposes). Withdrawal of consent shall not be valid and shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the withdrawal of consent;
- submit a complaint regarding the processing of Personal Data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, whose website address is ada.lt, if you believe that your Personal Data is being processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests in accordance with applicable legislation.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
The MKF website may contain links to third party websites and social networks. MKF is not responsible for the content of third party information, privacy policies or data security measures